Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I just made an AG message board!!!

  1. #1
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Exclamation

    Check it out! I hope you like it!!!

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...b=forum&f=9652

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 29, 2006 07:22 PM: Message edited by: megaagfan1 ]</font>

  2. #2
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I loved it!


    I thought it was very original.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool website! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ninasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL. I thought you meant you were mad at AG message board.

  5. #5
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! I'm glad you all like it!!

    lol!! OOPS! I forgot my E!! lol!! I'll fix that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    I just worte on it! VEEEEERYYYYY fun!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I love the picture of the historical girls on your main page. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! I'm glad you like it!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Yeah! I saw your post!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •